This is related to missing permissions on your forums account. Please try these troubleshooting steps in order:
🛠 Check that you are logged in.
- Make sure you are logged in to the Age of Empires forums
- Re-try any provided links to the closed beta section you are trying to reach
🛠 Confirm you are on the correct account
Check that you are using the same Microsoft account to sign into the forums as your Age of Empires Insider account.
- Login to your Age Insider profile and note your gamertag
- Next, login to the Age of Empires forums and compare your username to your gamertag - they should be the same.
If your forums username is not the same as your gamertag, then you may have created your forums account using a different Microsoft Account / Xbox Live Account than the one on your Age Insider account:
- Log out of the forums
- Create a new Age of Empires forums account with the same Microsoft account as your Age Insider account
🛠 Refresh Your Login
Generally speaking, changes in permissions on the forums occur during next sign-in. If you've just made a new account, or have been auto-signed in for a while, refreshing your login may force your permissions to update.
- Fully log-out of the forums from all devices
- Delete your browser’s cache and cookies
- Restart your device
- Return to the Age of Empires forums and login
🛠 Contact Customer Support
If the steps above do not resolve your issue, please use the Submit a Request form to contact Customer Support. We will need your gamertag and the URL of the forums page you are trying to access; a screenshot of any error messages can also help diagnose any potential alternative problems.