There are two (2) probable causes for this:
🛠 Please check that you are using the same Microsoft account with the Xbox Insider Hub that you registered as an Age of Empires Insider
- You can check this by comparing the gamertag on your Age Insider Profile with the gamertag that appears in the Xbox Insider Hub (just below the main picture). These gamertags should be the same.
- If these are not the same, then you are logged into the Xbox Insider Hub with a different Microsoft account from the one that was granted access to the beta.
- Please launch the Xbox Console Companion app on your machine.
- On the left side of the screen you should see your avatar image; right-click it and select log out.
- Next, log in to the Xbox Console Companion using the same Microsoft account that you have associated with your Age Insider Profile.
🛠 If your gamertags match from the above steps, then your local copy of the Xbox Insider Hub may need to refresh its connection to Xbox’s servers. Please try these troubleshooting steps:
- Use the Xbox Console Companion app to log out.
- Run Windows Updates.
- Restart your machine.
- Use the Xbox Console Companion to log in.
- Launch the Xbox Insider Hub.
- Navigate to Insider Content.
If the above steps do not resolve your access issue, please check the appropriate beta section of the Age of Empires forums for additional support. If you do not see a thread about your issue, please start a new topic.