This error usually occurs when a DxDiag is in the incorrect format but may also occur if there is an internet disruption during the upload process.
🛠 If trying to sign-up as an Age Insider, skip the DxDiag section for now
- If you are encountering this error when taking the survey to sign-up as an Age Insider, please retake the survey and skip over the DxDiag section
- Once signed-up as an Age Insider, you can upload your DxDiag from your Age Insider Profile
🛠 Confirm your DxDiag is in the XML format
- Directions for this can be found under How To Upload Your DxDiag
- The DxDiag needs to be created as an XML file for it to be readable by our systems
- If you are having trouble generating the file in XML format, please try the steps on THIS article.
- If you continue to have trouble generating the file in XML format, please reach out to Microsoft Support
🛠 Confirm internet connectivity and upload again
- Confirm you are on a stable internet connection
- Try uploading your DxDiag from your Age Insider Profile again