If you are participating in an Age of Empires IV preview, and are having an issue not resolved by the public support pages, there are a few places you can go for additional support:
🛠 Download & Install Issues
If you are having trouble downloading, installing, or launching the preview, you can troubleshoot with members of the community and our support staff in these locations:
- The #beta-tech-support channel in the Age IV section of the Age of Empires Discord server
- The Tech Support category of the Beta forums
- Submit a Request for email assistance with Customer Support
Sometimes the amount of assistance that can be provided in these channels is limited. If you are advised to troubleshoot via a different method, such as post a bug report on the forums or reach out to Customer Support, please follow that advice.
🛠 Technical Support FAQ
Please check the 🛠 Tech Support FAQ thread for a running list of common support tips and tricks
If you are experiencing issues related to Xbox Live or Windows 10, please visit the Xbox on Windows 10 support page for additional details and troubleshooting steps.
🐞 Report a Bug or Provide Feedback
Please report all in-game bugs and issues to the Age of Empires IV Technical Stress Test forums where they can be seen by our developers. Please utilize the Post Templates provided on the forums as best as possible and adhere to the rule of one issue per thread
🛠 Preview Forum Access Issues
The forums for the Technical Stress Test are open for anyone to view, however you will need to have an Age Forums account to make a post or reply to a thread.
If you have issue creating or accessing your forums account, please contact our Support team using this Submit a request link. The request form will ask for an email address and more information on the issue.
- The Support team will contact you through email so please make sure that the email address submitted is the best one to contact you at.
- Our Support team uses a translation tool to reply in multiple different languages.
- French, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Vietnamese, Korean, Turkish, Hindi, Malay, Polish, Arabic, Indonesian and Swedish.
- If you do not see a reply, it can be helpful to check the Junk or Spam folders and add email@example.com to the safe-senders list.