As an Age Insider, you might be invited to participate in one or more beta opportunities. In addition to getting to test out a product before its release, some of our beta opportunities may come with an additional reward: a badge and title that you can display on your Age of Empires Forums profile.
Activating Your Beta Badge & Title:
- When Beta Badges & Titles are available, we will post an announcement on the Forums, in the Insider News & Info category.
- If you participated in any qualifying beta opportunity for one or more badges and/or titles, then please log-out of the forums and re-login to claim your reward. Badge & title rewards are granted upon next login to the forums. After logging in, proceed to the next steps below.
Switching Forum Badges & Titles:
- Login to the Age Forums
- Click on your profile icon in the top-right
- Select Preferences (person icon)
- Then Preferences (gear icon)
- Scroll down to the Title & Flair sections
- Use the dropdown menu to select the title and badge you want displayed on your account
- Click Save Changes
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Beta badges & titles replace the typical Age Insider badge & title.
- You can have only one (1) badge and one (1) title active at a time.
- Badges & titles are announced as rewards closer to release, and not every beta opportunity will qualify. When badges & titles become available for claiming, we will announce them on the forums, in the Insiders News & Info section, and mention which past beta opportunities qualified.
- To claim badge & title rewards, you must have an Age Forums account using the same Gamertag & Xbox Live account as the Age Insider account that was invited to the beta opportunity.
- Opting out of the Age Insider program, or violating the NDA, will result in permanent loss of these rewards.