The mod Priority is used to determine what changes to game files are prioritized over others. Since multiple mods may modify the same files, the game needs a way to determine what changes are used. This is determined by the priority.
As an example: If two mods change the visual style of the same unit or building, the game will utilize the visual style set by the mod with the highest priority.
To change the priority of your mods:
- Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner of the title screen.
- Chose Mods from the list.
- Click the Installed Mods tab.
- Click on the mod that you want to change priority.
- Use the Priority Up and Priority Down buttons to move a mod up or down in priority. The higher the mod is on the list, the higher the priority. (For example, a Priority 1 mod will take precedence over a Priority 3 mod.)