The steps to change the language for Age IV will be different depending on the store.
Please Note: if you use Windows Input Method Editor (IME) to change between multiple languages in your taskbar, this will NOT change the display language of the game while it is running.
- Open Settings. Select Time & language, and then select Language.
- Choose a language from the Add a language list under Preferred languages.
- If the language is already in the Preferred languages list, simply move it to the top of the list to change the game language.
- The language pack will install for all apps in the Windows Store, including Age IV.
For other Microsoft Store settings, please visit the Microsoft Store & billing help page.
- Open your Steam Library
- From a game's library page, select Manage > Properties.
- Go to the Language tab
- Select the language you wish to use from the drop-down menu
- If the game supports the language you have selected, files for that language may need to be downloaded before you can play.
For other Steam language settings, please visit the Language Settings page.