The Blueprints List allows you to see a full inventory of all assets currently on your map as well as the number of instances of each one.
This guide covers what the Blueprint List is, how to open it, and how to use it.
Opening the Blueprint List
To open the Blueprints list, navigate to: Main Menu > Scenario > Blueprint List
The blueprints list will appear by default along the bottom of the interface, sharing a panel with the Object Browser.
Once you have the Blueprint List open, you can access a number of controls to sort the data and interact with the assets on the list.
Sort By Name
Pressing the Blueprint column title will sort the list alphabetically.
Sort By Count
Pressing the Count column title will sort the list by number of assets.
Go to Selection
Selects every blueprint of that type currently on your map, highlighting them in both the Scenario Tree and Render View.
Note that if the number of blueprints is particularly high, it may take a significant amount of time to select them all.
You can also produce the same effect by Double Clicking on any item in the list.
Re-loads all assets to the Blueprint List.
Any new assets you have added or removed from the map since you last updated the Blueprint List will be reflected in the list.
The filters allow you to toggle on or off a specific type of blueprint, causing it to appear or eliminating it from the list.
- Filter Decal: Toggles on and off displaying Decals in the list.
- Filter Entity: Toggles on and off displaying Entities in the list.
- Filter Heightfield Deforms: Toggles on and off displaying Heightfield Deforms in the list.
- Filter Splat: Toggles on and off displaying Splats in the list.
- Filter Squad: Toggles on and off displaying Squads in the list.
- Filter Strip Component: Toggles on and off displaying Strip Components in the list.
- Filter Visual: Toggles on and off displaying Visuals in the list.
Group By Blueprint
The Group By Blueprint toggle will group each blueprint in the list by type. This is toggled ON by default.
If toggled OFF, this will display each blueprint individually.