The Error List, History, and Output panels are specialized output displays that contain specific information on your mod.
By default, all three of these panels are displayed along the bottom of the Content Editor interface, nested within tabs.
Displaying These Panels
If any of these panels are not displaying in the editor, each can be manually opened via the Main Menu through View.
The Error list window provides a list of errors you may have encountered or introduced in to your crafted maps or related files.
For example: When saving a map you may get a pop up similar to the one below:
After clicking Yes or No the Error List will list all the Errors, Warnings and Messages accumulated this way.
- Double clicking any error on this list or pressing the load icon will take you to the issue in the Scenario tree.
- The refresh and clear commands will either refresh the error list results, or clear the results.
- The dropdown at left provides access to Current Document, Open Documents, or Burn Errors.
The History Window provides a list of actions you have taken on your mod.
- You can select any item, and if desired, can undo everything after that point.
- You can step backwards , undoing the item, or step forward , redoing the next item on the list.
Output is a live log file for your mod.
Any messages traced in code will appear here.